Email Newsletter Design
E-mail newsletters are a great way to keep your clients aware of your brand, and to get them to return to your site. Frankenmedia offers Email Newsletter design, we can make your newsletter match the look of your website, show in your client's e-mail in the way you intended and work on a variety of mobile devices so your e-mail will look right when viewed on a smartphone, such as an iPhone or Blackberry, and when viewed in Microsoft Outlook or in webmail, such as Gmail.
The troubles with sending e-mail newsletters
- Slightly Spam-mySending out a large bunch of e-mail newsletters through your e-mail client (such as Microsoft Outlook) is likely to get you in trouble with your e-mail service provider for overwhelming their systems, because it looks like you're sending out spam! Sending out a single e-mail to a lot of recipients can even have your domain blacklisted, which means that nobody at your domain (.com etc) will be able to send out e-mail either, a situation best avoided.Send it the right way.
We recommend that you use an e-mail newsletter service provider to send your bulk e-mail, and we offer a very low rate per send.
- They Look Odd Ever recieved an e-mail newsletter that didn't look right? Surprisingly, this happens a lot, often the sender doesn't realize what their carefully crafted e-mail looks like on their customer's end. HTML e-mail is a fickle beast, and getting your e-mail to look "right" on a variety of mail readers, mobile devices and computer platforms is a difficult task. Fortunately, we know our way around getting your e-mail newsletter to work on a variety of platforms and devices, and we can create an e-mail template design that will look good in your client's e-mail readers, and that you can use again and again. Our templates can be adapted as needed, whether you are sending a monthly newsletter, or a news update — Frankenmedia makes it easy.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't know HTML, how do I edit my newsletter using your template?
Our editor requires no knowledge of HTML, you just choose what you want to insert from the menu — we've made it very simple to use. For a quick tour of the editor, take a look at our video to see how easy it is to edit your e-mail and send it out to your client list.
Who can I send e-mail to?
Our system is for permission-based e-mail marketing, in other words organizations with an opt-in subscriber list. You cannot send e-mail to people who have not expressly given their consent, or people you do not have an existing business relationship with.
You can send e-mail to:
- People who have specifically signed up through your website
For example, by ticking a checkbox (not checked by default) on your sign-up or
- People who completed offline forms & indicated they wanted to be emailed
Eg: By filling in a competition or survey form where they specifically agree to
- People who gave you their business card and asked to receive email
If someone gives you their business card and you have also explained to them
that you will be in touch by email, you can contact them.
- They purchased something from you in the last 2 years
By making a purchase from you they have provided their permission implicitly,
although it is much better to explicitly ask them.
You may not send e-mail to:
Anybody that is not covered by the list above! Here are some examples:
- Lists or email addresses received from a third party
Includes any list you bought or rented, got from a partner or membership
organization. No matter the claims of the source of this list, you cannot send
email to them.
- Addresses you collected or "copy & pasted" from the Internet
Even if they look like ideal customers for you, you can't email someone just
because you found their address.
- Addresses you haven't emailed in the last 2 years
Permission doesn't age well. Even if you got their permission legitimately, they
won't remember giving it to you. If you haven't sent something to that address in
the last 2 years, you can't start now.